Skateboard version has 6" arm Length. write skateboard in comment box during check out to identify skateboard style rack preference.
Unique wall mounting system"Floating" Arm Supports are adjustable for differnt widths. Styles fit from 2 to 5 boards The added "accessory hook" holds helmets and/or ski poles Holds up to a total of 120 lbs. Stylish enough to put in your home.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- RECENT REVIEWS
- Made to fit from 2 to 5 boards.
- Maximum weight limit is 120 lbs. per set of brackets
- Arms are 9 inches long with 9 inche space between arms.
- Solid void freee 13 ply baltic birch material
- sanded to smooth bare wood, no poly or painted finish.
- will fit snowboards, skateboards and skiis horizontally.
- Comes with 2 unibody arms, 1 universal wall mounting bracket and and all mounting hardware
- Simple Instructions - takes about 15 minutes to install
Perfect item. Very sturdy and keeps the skis, poles, and even some fishing gear away from the pup. Thinking of buying another one for the garage. Cool shirt included. Wife is also happy, which makes life much more enjoyable.
Great rack for my boards. I really like the ability to easily slide the sides for quick adjustability side to side. Also, in the summer, the whole thing comes down with no tools for storage. I would buy it again.
by Feb. 2015