By far the best metal racks you can buy. Super Heavy Duty metal wall racks that will work inside or outside.
1" diameter powder coated steel.Maximum weight is 40 lbs. All hardware included.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- RECENT REVIEWS
- For 1 surfboard horizontally.
- Maximum weight limit is 40 lbs.
- Extends 15 inches from the wall.
- Comes with 2 racks
- Nitrile Foam tube for protecting your board/li>
- Powder Coated - matte black
- Lag bolts for mounting
- Simple Instructions - takes about 15 minutes to install
- Not for paddle boards
- Display board either deck out or fin out.
Sturdy and eazy to mount.
posted by Robert
Sturdy, easy to mount as well as great price ($42 as of writing). I have a small apartment and I was worried that the racks might stick out too much from the wall in my bedroom, they don't though and they look impressive. I put the racks as close to the ceiling as possible to still be able to get my boards easily. It looks great and my two longboards are completely out of the way. I opted to get longer bolts of the same kind from Home Depot. Since the lag bolts are 1/4" you want to make the pilot holes (pre-drill) with a 3/16" size drill bit. I made the mistake to drill the pilot holes too small the first try and ended up breaking a few of the lag bolts even though some of them did not break, lesson learned. All in all, excellent product.