Made primarily for short boards. Will hold up to a 9 foot board that is under 26 inches wide.This is a scalable system allowing you to add racks as your quiver grows.. Maximum weight is 25 lbs. per arm. All hardware included. Use the single arm version to add to any existing set.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- RECENT REVIEWS
- For 1 surfboard horizontally per arm.
- Maximum weight limit is 25 lbs. per arm
- Extends 15 inches from the wall.
- Comes with 2 racks
- Foam padding for board protection
- Interlocking system allows for adding new racks as you needs grow.
- mounting hardware included
- Simple Installation
- Not for long boards or paddle boards
β β β β β
Excellent product that saved my garage
We ordered Nice Rack's quad plus 1 and are very happy with the quality and functionality of the product. The easy snap-together design makes it incredibly easy to install properly. We have one SUP, 2 long boards and a regular sized board plus use the bottom rack to hang our beach chairs. The rack allows us to move the boards off the floor and open up that floor space for other things like our bikes and shoe rack. We love the product and would definitely buy the product again.
β β β β β
Bought this to hold my longboard and worked perfect!! It's a bit hard setting up but once you have it set, you're good to go and fits all boards perfect even paddle boards.