Handcrafted & designed for Vintage or classic surfboards with glassed in fins and surf or yoga style paddle boards. Stylish design that will hold your favorite old school surfboard with the deck facing.
- Each set holds up to 40 lbs. (add a 2nd set for boards heavier than 40 lbs).
- Displays surfboard deck out or fin out - depending on the surfboard type.
- Adjustable peg setting for different angled views (depending on type of surfboard).
- Maximum fin length is 11 inches.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Made in USA
- Call or email us for questions pertaining to heavier & longer surfboards. We have solutions for all types of surfboards.
Shipping price is for orders placed within the United States only. All orders from other countries please contact us for shipping options & costs or place your order and we'll email you with cost options.
- How to figure out if your surfboard will fit this wall rack:
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
HAWAIIAN GUN RACK creates beautiful wall racks for boards. Solid quality workmanship. Package delivery was quick and included all parts to install which turned out to be much easier than initially anticipated. Perfect display and space saver. Excellent customer service experience made proper rack decision and installation so much easier. Would not hesitate to purchase another set from HGR. Mahalo!
Came quickly and with all the necessary parts to install. It's very solid and well made. Will be the perfect way to showcase and store our board.
This is the largest non-SUP wall rack that HGR offers. This rack is my personal favorite from HAWAIIAN GUN RACK, as it lets me place 3 shortboards on it (2 with fins on) without issue. Like all of their racks, it looks great! Will likely be buying another to get some other boards up on the walls to save more space in my garage.
I love these racks for several reasons. Even though the instructions say two people are required to install I was able to install them extremely easily by myself with a stud Sensor, a drill, and a tape measure. They are aesthetically pleasing and very sturdy. I highly recommend this product, especially if you are looking to use your longboard, or any surfboard, as art in your house when not surfing, rather than occupying space somewhere else.